Close your eyes. Imagine that you are driving through Mexico. The sun is shining and the road is glittering right in front of you, everywhere around you just endless jungle. Got it? There is something missing, don’t you think? Yes, of course, music.
We cannot even start a holiday without a proper playlist that will get us in the right mood and make our travelling even more exciting. We wanted to prove we’re right with these songs that we think are simply perfect for a holiday in Mexico.
You can find the complete playlist on our new youtube channel:
1. Jefferson Airplane – The other side of this life
2. Eagles – Tequila sunrise
3. Pink Floyd – Brain damage
4. Richard Hawley – The streets are ours
5. Los Cuates De Sinaloa – Negro Y Azul
6. Ticklan – Nine years
7. The Greenhornes – There is an end
8. Beck – Que onda guero
9. Beirut – Pacheco
10. Man Man – Mayan nights
11. Paul Rothman – Such a good night
12. Morphine – Buena
Any songs you would add to the playlist?
Don’t forget to let us know what you would listen to in Mexico!